An attempt at trying to get Presley to hold still for one minute so I could get a picture of her and her little brother. She wanted no part of my photo shoot! Ahhhh, I miss the days before she was so mobile!
This is my blog. It's mainly about my kids. They're completely amazing. My blog is honest. It's probably way TMI (that's "too much information" for you non blogger folks). Don't take offense at the gross things they say and do. They do lots of sweet things too.
"Its a crazy life, but its my life and I wouldn't change a thing."
What's in a Name?
-
{doe•ee•bird} photography.
*Is it quirky?*
Totally.
*Is it unique?*
Absolutely.
*Is it easy to spell?*
Come on people! It's phonetic! How hard is that?...
YAY! I love these Blogs, it's so great to see you on here. Just in case you dont have my blog address here ya go...
ReplyDeletehttp://j-jarmstrongfamily.blogspot.com/
Unfortunatly my blogs are not to interesting at this point. LOL
Awesome Tracy! Your babies are so beautiful!
ReplyDelete