
Jude and Kaylee went to the dr. yesterday for their 4 mo and 3 year check up. Both are doing great! Here are their stats:
Jude
H- 26" --75%
W- 15.5 lb--50%
Kaylee
H-37.5"--50%
W- 28 lb- 25%
Confirmed. Kaylee is a shrimp. I was surprised she was in the 50th% for height, she seems so tiny. She and Presley share a lot of the same clothes!
Jude
H- 26" --75%
W- 15.5 lb--50%
Kaylee
H-37.5"--50%
W- 28 lb- 25%
Confirmed. Kaylee is a shrimp. I was surprised she was in the 50th% for height, she seems so tiny. She and Presley share a lot of the same clothes!
I love it!!! BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteKaylee and Nic, who's also 3, are like the same size...Nic's still under 30 lbs!! Well, he was a premie, but when is going to be "caught up"?? I can't believe it because when I carry him, he feels more like 40.
ReplyDelete