Poor Jude... we dressed him up in that pumpkin suit and it was about 10000 degrees outside. He was a real trooper!

Presley sitting on the swing outside our house.
Sweet Baby Jude
Presley at the pumpkin patch. I like the way the sun is hitting those curls. She is FINALLY letting me put ribbons and her hair... they last between 1-4 hours before she rips them out.
Addy Spychaj (the original pumpkin :)) Thanks Aunt CareBear for letting us borrow the pumpkin suit so we could torture our babies in the heat. They don't seem to mind too much.
This is little Natalya Alvarenga, the chunkiest monkey I have ever seen or had the privelage of holding!
We bought Jude this cowboy hat at a gas station in Navasota.
Jesse reading to Presley in her room. All the girls LOVE books (like yours truly)! I went crazy one night and bought them a bunch of books on Amazon for Emily's birthday and Christmas. I can't wait to give them all to them, especially my new favorite children's book, Walter the Farting Dog. Oh yeah, that's a real book, it's actually pretty sweet and endearing (as well as hilarious!)
I love the cowboy hat on Jude thats awsome! I can't wait to take 5 billion pics of our sugar puffin' to savor every memory!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Photos Tracy! You angels are so cute! Have a good weekend!
ReplyDelete