Christmas 2007 was as fun and wonderful as expected. I am still trying to figure out what to do with all the toys. I'm going to test out a new idea- put half of the toys in storage and rotate them out every month or so... that way, the girls always have "new" toys to play with, and my house stays reasonably clean. The day started at about 6:30 am with opening the first round of presents. It took the girls less than 30 minutes to tear them all open, while Jude slept through most of it.
We had a full house for the rest of the day as family and friends were over for a wonderful dinner Alice and my mom prepared.
Presley has the BEST morning hair EVER. Although I probably had no less than FIVE red velvet Christmas dresses that various people had given us for her to wear, she insisted on her own Christmas outfit- turquoise cotton shorts that were a tad on the small side (they kind of looked like bicycle shorts), and a pink and black t-shirt.
The girls loved the tent that Santa brought for Jude. They have been sleeping in it at night!
Jude pretty much slept through all of the present opening. I fished a piece of scotch tape out of his mouth shortly after this picture was taken!
Kaylee LOVES Lightning McQueen, and has seen Cars no less than 20 times.
Picture of Jude in his Santa hat.
I'm not sure I've ever seen prettier eyes than Jude's!!!!!
ReplyDelete