and as always, it was quite a success. It was the first time in three years I was "overserved," since I have been pregnant for most of that time!Funny things from the 6th Annual Party (that I can remember anyway):
- Flip Cup competition

- Pantry-fresh, 3 year old, $300 bottle of Limoncello
- Go JC! It's Your Birthday!
- the police paying us a visit (Jodi- where were you when we needed you?)
Mr. Washington sadly couldn't make it this year, but his good friend DK did a little dancing in his place (per his Evite response- "You better take out floor insurance, cause I'm going to dance a hole right through it!"). Here's to friends that help you remember who you were before all "this." You know who you are... I love you guys!!

Tracy: "This party SUCKS!" Someone take me to Martinis!"
ReplyDeleteHeh.
awh...you look like you had a blast and I'm sorry we missed it! Happy New Year Tracy and I hope we can get together really soon!
ReplyDelete