- Emily. Emily brought home raging case of head lice from PreK. Awesome. Treated her 3 times with lice shampoo and have spent at least 4-5 hours picking them out of her hair. Got the carpets shampooed, sanitized all the sheets, hairbrushes and all of her clothes. Went ahead and treated the other girls and myself even though I don't see any in their hair. No dice- they are still alive and well. Jesse pulled one out the size of a mosquito. She is about to get a crew cut. Any suggestions on getting rid of them are welcome.
- Presley. Presley likes to wear only PJs. When she isnt wearing them, she likes to carry them around, like a security blanket. It isn't just one specific type of PJ either- she likes any and all of them. I also heard her singing "patty cake" to herself in bed the other day. Makes my heart smile.
- Kaylee. What can I say about cute, sweet little Kaylee that dosen't mind a dirty diaper? Still working on the pottytraining- getting a bit better in teensy, tiny little increments.
- Jude. Mommy's boy. I was just telling him the other day that no girl is ever going to be good enough for him, so he might as well accept it now :)
That's about it for now. I'll post more pics later, I promise :)
Only your family would come down with a terrible case of lice. For real! Well, you can all act like little monkeys and pick them out of each others hair.
ReplyDeleteWOW, lice...sounds like fun. I am so glad I will have someone to get advise from and to bring me back to reality when I think raising 1 child is TOO HARD!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are tooooo funny :) GOod luck with the lice!!
ReplyDeleteHmm, headlice. Been there, done THAT with Katja & Robbie...I am sorry to say. Did you put all the stuffed animals, pillows, etc. in sealed plastic bags for a week? That's the one thing most people forget to do. Very important step!
ReplyDelete