Saturday started off with soccer for Emily and Kaylee. Kaylee started and did really good for about 20 minutes (OK and yes, I was thinking in my head that I had a future star). Then she sat down and said she needed "to take a break now" ... that was about it for her!

The 3 year old class was pretty much a disaster, but Emily (and Reese!) did SO good with the 4-5 year old class, she really followed instructions and payed attention to her coach. She just needs to keep her hands off the ball!
We then went to Adler's 1st birthday party, I can't believe it was over a year ago that I was taking pictures of her being born! Jesse enjoyed playing toss with our son.

Easter was a blast. Both sides of the family came over for brunch and an Easter egg hunt. The Easter Bunny hid over 70 eggs, but it only took the girls about 2 seconds to find them all! Presley has been sick all night and I hope it isn't from eating too much candy :( She was also the victim of an egg hunting accident. These girls get brutal over candy and she fell and bumped her head as she was racing to gather eggs. If you notice that Kaylee's hair looks a little greasy in these pics, it is because she got into some lip gloss earlier that morning. It was all over her face, her hair, her hands, everything. Sadly, Jude slept through his first Easter egg hunt!


Parenting tip #4968- when your kid gets something greasy in their hair, put baby powder in it first to absorb whatever they have gotten into, then shampoo it. It works pretty good!In other news, Jude's 9 month stats are 50th percentile height, 25th percentile weight, and 97th percentile head. Ummm, his head does look a little big here...

He is starting to get some crazy curls like his sister (and Jesse when his hair starts to grow out!) Anyone that knows me well knows I have been fighting against the curl in my own hair for years, but it might be time to give up the battle (kind of like I did with the highlights :))

Here is my little man in his 10 month picture. He now knows how to crawl up stairs!
OMG. SO freakin cute. I think Jude looks just like his mama!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how curly Presley's hair is! I still think she looks just like your mom.
ReplyDeleteOk...Kaylee and I have the same haircut.
I love the picture of Kaylee on the soccer ball! She looks precious. Great blog update buddy!
ReplyDeleteI like the big grey truck in the background. That's it's first picture.
ReplyDeleteCute! sounds like you had a fun weekend.
ReplyDeleteThose kids are ALL poster children!! Don't know how you do it, but you guys sound happy! I think one of the girls looks like you, Tracy! xoxo Kathy Havnes
ReplyDelete