Thursday, March 6, 2008

Jude 9 Month Video

Jude is officially a crawler now. For a while he was just crawling around within a 2 foot radius, but he is all over the place now! Here is some recent footage of him:




Here is his 9 month pic:



He got really dirty last night eating a toddler "biter biscuit." Kaylee looked at him and said "oh no! Jude is dirty! We need to put him in the trashcan!!"


Some more Robinson updates: I made the mistake of getting frustrated with Kaylee's pottytraining and thinking a "discipline" approach might work. That totally backfired, as she flat out told me "I don't want to poop in the potty, I want to poop in my diaper!!" Oops. Emily's lice is back, but this time I got a Rx from her dr. that will supposedly make the lice sterile. Sounds a lot like flea shampoo. I also got a Rx shampoo, but after reading the "warnings," learned that it could cause seizures if left in too long. Ummm, think I will take my chances with the bugs. As I'm typing this, I realize my blog lately revolves around really gross stuff. Oh well, that's the life of a mother of toddlers!! Jesse heard a mother on the radio last night say she feels like all she does is "wipe." She wipes counters, she wipes up messes, she wipes noses, she wipes fannies. Yep, sounds accurate! Would I have it any other way? Hell no.


Speaking of wiping... here's Presley after she got into Mommy's makeup:

6 comments:

  1. I think I want to eat Jude right up! He looks so cute in the sink. That is funny Kaylee wanted to throw him away. Sounds like something she would say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stuff from Jude! Presley is way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy...you have such a beautiful family! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL pic of Presley - her eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, maybe Presley should teach me how to apply make-up. I think her attempt was better than any of mine! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats too funny! I love it, she's already such a little women, i love lokking at your family! Y'all are beautiful and congrats Jude on crawling, we lokk forward to that big step!!

    ReplyDelete