Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Poll

OK, I want to know who the three people are that voted "EWW, what kind of disgusting person does that happen to?" in my sippy cup poll. Fess up! And for the record... I absolutely do NOT believe you!!

The results were as follows:
14 votes
Q: How many parents out there have found a sippy cup full of rotten milk under the dining room tables, in their car, or in their kid's room?
A- Under Dining Room Table- 3 (21%)
B- In my Car- 7 (50%)
C- In my kid's room- 3 (21%)
D- Somewhere else in the house- 4 (28%)
E- All of the above and more - 8 (57%)
F- Ewww What kind of disgusting person does THAT happen to?- 3 (21%)

3 comments:

  1. All of the above and more. if you say anything else its because you have not been exposed yet or you are SUPERMOM!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was one of them... I only have one kiddo so that means I only have 1 sippy cup to keep up with at any given time. On top of that I am super anal about that kind of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, Between your humor & great pictures you COULD have a new career! I LOVE your blog.
    Kathy Havnes

    ReplyDelete