I wonder what the psychological profile of a stalker would look like... cause I am pretty sure I will now meet it after succumbing to Facebook. Thanks Jen for posting those awesome pictures from college and forcing me to create a profile. I'm kinda addicted now.
Tooth #1- yanked by Meredith


Tooth #2- yanked by Papa Mike while we were hanging out in Wimberly after the hurricane.

OMG! She is so brave. I would never let anyone pull my teeth out. My dad always threatened. Those pics are great.
ReplyDeleteSOOO cute!!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteOMG - Make me cringe! I always waited and waited and WAITED until the very last string came off of the tooth. It took forEVER and my dad just about died. He always wanted to yank them! I'm sure Mark will yank them all and I'll have to take a weekend trip just to get away from it all....! Yay about Facebook - welcome to the addiction!
ReplyDeleteShe IS brave. I could never do that either. I get queasy just thinking about it.
ReplyDeleteDid the tooth fairy come, and how much did she bring? ;)