Friday, April 10, 2009

{doe•ee•bird} photography ... my new site!!!


Howdy. Well, as most of you know, I do a teensy tiny bit of photography (for money, not just to annoy my kids) on the side. When my mom offered to buy me a website for my recent 25th birthday to make my little side biz a little more official, I decided, {can i getta} HELL YEAH. Besides that, Jesse and I decided we didn't already have enough to do.  So here it is folks, the launch of my little side business! I think I am supposed to have some fancy launch announcement, but I am already behind on life in general, so this is the best its going to get right now ;).

The site and corresponding blog are now LIVE. Can I get a fist pump? Whoot! Whoot!

Go there. Go often. 

Oh yeah, you need the URL. Bookmark this birdie!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats Tracy!!!! What a cute name, is that a combo of Pres & Jess's nicknames? I love it, can't wait to see all of the Robinson Clan in June!! Maybe we could set up a time to take some prego pics. and a few of Kennedy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I just spent the last thirty minutes checking out your site. I LOVE it, you are sooo truly talented Tracy. I just know you will be very successful with your new biz. Congrats again girl:):) You ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Tracy!!! The site is so cute. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!! Oh, and happy 25th birthday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOHOO!!! Awesome awesome awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! I can't wait to check out the site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, Tracy, get ready for an onslaught of customers! I just forwarded the link to your site, along with my personal recommendation, to a million of my closest friends ;) Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES- that's Emily and Paisley in the first photo...isn't that the sweetest!? I know... I wish we lived closer too!!! Hey, real estate in Dallas is pretty good right now and you don't have to go into your office very often right?-drop everything and come here- the house next door is for sale and the backyard is definitely pool ready....of course it'd be nothing compared to ya'll's gorgeous oasis but you'd be right next door! :-) Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Tracy! No doubt doe ee bird will be a success! We hope Lucas will get to be one of your subjects in the near future.

    ReplyDelete