To a gay friend: "Are you a boy or a girl?"
To Dad: "Daddy. Your nose looks like a party hat"
To a random woman: "What kind of mom are you?"
To a random woman that was only ~40 years old : "Are you a grandma?"
To a large lady "You're fat {grin}" note: this was said without malace or opinion... just a simple observation
To a woman at the dr. office that had obviously been in some kind of accident: "What
happened to your face?" (again, not said with malace or opinion... just an observation)
To any number of random men - "You got a baby in your belly?"
To me: "Why you got hair on your butt?" {umm, Kaylee. that's not my butt}
{Dear God. Talk to me here. WHY do I feel the need to share these embarrassing tidbits so publicly? WHY? Am I secretly starved for attention? Do I have a secret desire my boss will find this blog and render me unemployed? Do I secretly want my kids to go dateless during their teenage years and get made fun of for having the crazy mom? WHY? Please stop me. Because I can't stop myself}

Just a couple more pix.
Can you guess who Presley is imitating? Too funny.
and last... it's nice to be loved, isn't it :)?
TOO FUNNY! Tristan asked me the other day in Target if someone right in front of us was a boy or a girl! I was mortified! And worse, I couldn't tell! I told him to hush but then he looked at me innocently and said "Why Mommy?" Now I feel horrible for making him think he can't ask questions. Who ever thought it'd be this hard??? DON'T STOP with the funny stuff - I look forward to it every time!
ReplyDeletegreat stuff! Please don't censor your posts they are wonderful the way they are!!! Almost everyone reading them is smiling and nodding their head in agreement or thinking "yup my kid has done that one to". And for people like me it shows me all I have to look forward to with my children! ;-) Keep bein' silly, gross, humorous, sad, furious, motherly...etc, whatever your feeling. Bittersweet memories!
ReplyDeleteHA! She's not scared, there's something to be said for that. Okay, seriously Tracy (referring to the last picture) you need to cut that girl's fingernails! :-)
ReplyDeleteToo bad that show, "Kids say the Darnest Things" hosted by Bill Cosby is no longer airing. She would have been a favored guest!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Ellie has started to notice physical characteristics as well and it is so hard to explain especially in front of the person they are talking about!!! I feel like if you don't record them you will forget them so keep it up!
ReplyDeleteChase has those moments too Tracy. :) They are being so innocent and inquisitive ~ it is only natural to ask questions and record those moments, right? hee hee
ReplyDeleteOMG, I am laughing my arse off!
ReplyDeleteKaylee's a riot! I wish I could say stuff like that without any repercussions.
ReplyDeleteLove the pic of Presley mimicking you!
Love it...I especially like the 'simple observation' comments.
ReplyDelete