1) He's such a hard worker. He has three jobs! Yep you read that right. Full time LSSP, part time swim coach at the Y, and sells a little real estate on the side.
2) He did quite well in the 1/4 Ironman he competed in this weekend and beat his goal time of 2h 45 min by about 7 minutes. Results are here.
3) All that + a houseful of kids and he still manages to a) have a good time and drink the occasional beer with friends (haha. occassional. that's funny!) and 2) always make me feel beautiful. Even when I have stinky pits and frizzy hair. Which is most days. The frizzy hair, not the stinky pits.
4) He's never had a cavity. Not even a little teeny tiny one.
5) His tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
That's all for today.
PS: All my single lady blog readers (and I can only think of a few of you ;)), let me tell you one thing. How should I put this. Triathalons are not a bad place to be. It is definetly not hard to watch a bunch of sweaty, fit guys racing around on bikes and stuff. I mean, not that I was looking or anything. I only had eyes for one guy. But anyway, my piece of advice to you today is to sign up to volunteer at one of these events or better yet, train for one! After watching Jesse kick butt, I was almost inspired to think about training for a little mini women's tri. Any other non-fit friends (so not you Katie or Natalya, haha) out there want to think about it with me? We can ponder about how cool it would be if we were all fit and competitive over wine and cheese...
AWESOME Job Jesse- that rocks! Come on Tracy, I'll train and meet up to do one with you! Then we could wear tshirts that say hot marathon mamma.
ReplyDeleteSWEET! Let's do it. And NO, I am not THAT in shape..I can definitely improve in many areas! 300 yd swim, 8 mi bike and 3 mile run is nothing- you can totally do that girlfriend, yes, even without dying!
ReplyDeleteOkay it's a deal- let's find one somewhere (Austin or San Antonio would be fun) and we can make a family vacation out of it.
That is exactly how I like to work out - in my mind, over wine and cheese! Great work Jesse!!!
ReplyDeleteWAY TO GO JESSE! How you find the time is crazy! Oh, Lilly is ready to start swim lessons in the Robinson pool this summer! YAY pool parties!
ReplyDeleteYou rock Jesse! Tracie, I am always looking for a training buddy. I am usually running from the YMCA at least once week...hrm hrm???
ReplyDeleteP.S. I had no idea that Jesse was really Chuck Norris (see #5). Way to go on the tri...that is so awesome!
ReplyDelete