Friday, May 8, 2009

I won an award!

Thanks Katie for nominating me! Details here.



And what's a post without a picture?

I swear that somewhere out there, there is a black and white picture of James Dean, in a white shirt with his head tilted at exactly the same angle and his own version of a poutyface. I was going to try to be clever and post the two pix together, but I can't find it. Oh well!

4 comments:

  1. Freakin hilarious! At first I thought it was real...but then the beyonce mention came in. LOL! Where did you get this done? -casie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! awesome. you actually had me going there for the first bit....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these are as close as it gets!

    http://www.filmweb.no/bilder/multimedia/archive/00009/James_Dean_9405c.jpg

    http://www.fanpix.net/picture-gallery/902/87902-james-dean-picture.htm

    http://www.geocities.com/jdean1961d/jdface2/s_jdportrait047.jpg

    http://www.geocities.com/jdean1961d/jdface3/s_jdportrait119.jpg

    http://www.geocities.com/jdean1961d/jdface4/s_jdportrait137.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious! I swear - you need to be nominated for best family blog! I just love see all your new posts. And hey - I will seriously pay you if you can teach me how to make my pics bigger on my blog. Mine are so small and I've googled several times and can never find an answer that I can understand! Arrrggghh!! Such a great pic of your little man.

    ReplyDelete