Tracy: (while checking facebook). "Think we need to feed the kids? It's 6:30"
Jesse: "I dont give a rats ass what those kids eat. All they want is waffles anyway."
Parents of the year anyone?
Emily: "Mommy. Can I drink this?" (an Ensure)
Tracy: "No, don't you remember what happened last time you snuck one of those? You threw it all up."
Emily: "UHHHH. BUT MOM! PUH-LEEZE"
Tracy: "No Emily you will throw up"
Emily: "BUT ! BUT! I want it!!!"
Tracy: "Emily! It will make you sick. You will throw it up!"
Emily: "But Mom! I want to throw up!
Tracy: "Dont be ridiculous. You do not want to throw up."
Emily: "YES I DO! PULEEZE!"
Tracy: "NO! Quit bugging me!"
Emily: "UH! UH! I will throw up in the toilet! I want to throw up!"
Tracy: "Emily! That's enOUGH!"
Emily: "WAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! I WANT TO THROW UP!!!!!! WAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"
I have so much to blog about, Jude's bday party, the start of summer... and don't have time, as evidenced by the fact that I sent Jesse to the YMCA this morning with the wrong kid dressed out for T-Ball and one right handed glove for my leftie (actually my one of THREE lefties). WAH!
Oh these pix are funny- Emily's last day of school... it was "crazy day." Her outfit wasn't much of a stretch from a normal day...
What's in a Name?
-
{doe•ee•bird} photography.
*Is it quirky?*
Totally.
*Is it unique?*
Absolutely.
*Is it easy to spell?*
Come on people! It's phonetic! How hard is that?...
14 years ago





It's Alicia--I am cracking up. Sometimes I want to throw up too. :)
ReplyDeleteCrazy dress day is even fun for 12 year old girls! Katja was on the phone the night before and convinced all of her girlfriends to wear tube socks. Since most normal girls don't own any of these beauties, Katja dove into her volleyball gear drawer (phone in hand) and asked her friends to chose from polka-dotted, tye-died, zebra print, star-studed, stripped, solid neon colored, and even argyle patterned ones. The next day they stood in the playground, in a circle, with their heels touching so that their feet formed a star pattern and took pictures of their feet. It was actually pretty darn creative. I'll have to put the picture on my blog when Katja gets back with her camera from Cancun.
ReplyDeleteTracy, I'm crying. I can so see Jesse saying that about kids eating waffles. Seriously, it's like his voice was right there when I read it.
ReplyDelete