
We then celebrated Reese's 4th birthday. The Picards had a waterslide and Presley was absolutely hy
sterical on it... the girl has NO fear! She flew down that thing and kept running back for more. I am just waiting until she is a teenager and tells me she wants to go skydiving or bungee jumping. Laura went all out and planned the perfect Pirate party- complete with a real treasure hunt, pinata, ring toss etc.

On Sunday, we found out that Lisa was in town from New York and we met her for a few moments at Starbucks before she left to go home. Thanks again Lisa for the 20 minutes notice you gave us that you were in town ;) (kidding!)
After watching some Texan's football, we headed to Pump It Up for Molly's third birthday. We then drug four very exhausted kds home... I have NEVER had such an easy time getting all of them to go to bed... they were begging to go home!Oh... and one more thing. Congrats to the Haleys on their pregnancy! WHOO HOO!!
I cannot believe that Presley is such a freak! I LOVE IT! Those picsture are too funny.
ReplyDelete