OK- so I'm having a tough time pottytraining Kaylee. The girl apparently dosen't mind sitting in her own poop, so I guess in her mind- why bother telling us when she has to go?
We have done the whole sticker chart thing (she does get excited every time she tinkles at the prospect of getting a sticker). We eliminated the pull ups and she is just wearing underwear with the plastic underwear over them.
Please help me! Any tips/tricks would be appreciated!!!
Since we are on the subject, I am proud to say that Presley, with her limited ability to speak the English language, has learned to pass off her dirty diapers as Kaylees. If you ask her if she pooed, she shakes her head vigorously and says "NO! KAY!" when it was indeed Presley.
What's in a Name?
-
{doe•ee•bird} photography.
*Is it quirky?*
Totally.
*Is it unique?*
Absolutely.
*Is it easy to spell?*
Come on people! It's phonetic! How hard is that?...
14 years ago
I'm just glad to know you're not tackling this feat with Presley yet - Some of T's friends are starting to potty train and T doesn't seem REMOTELY INTERESTED!!!! Oh well - Judy says one day they will go to college without their pacifier or bottle and sleep through the night :) I guess it's that way with all milestones...
ReplyDeletehumm...tough one...sounds like she's just a little too lazy to sit on a potty. Does she have her own potty seat/toilet topper? You can just buy a sesame street seat topper at babies r us or walmart. Put her name on it so no one else can use it...it will be her own seat she can carry around...heck, even get a carrying case! maybe she'll be more interested in using the toilet since she's got the best toiler topper ever!
ReplyDelete