Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Conversation between myself and Kaylee

(Now you have to envision this conversation being held at 3000 decibals because Kaylee is the loudest three year old on the planet)

K: I'm not going to poop in my diaper anymore.
Me: That's great Kaylee, you're a big girl!
K: Presley poops in her diaper?
Me: Yes, she does
K: Cause she's a baby?
Me: Yes, that's right Kaylee, Presley is a baby and she still poops in her diaper.
K: Jude poops in his diaper? Cause he's a baby?
Me: Yes, that's right Kaylee
K: Oh, OK.
K: You not poop in your diaper?
Me: No Kaylee, I don't poop in my diaper, cause I'm big.
K: Oh, OK
K: You not have a diaper on your butt?
Me: No Kaylee, I don't wear a diaper on my butt.
K: Oh, OK.

I just had to document this... all of the little things they say are so dang funny to me and I want to remember them in ten years!

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny! Now let's see if she REALLY understands and starts using the potty. That made me laugh out loud at work... the guys are looking at me funny. I just blame everything on the pregnancy, they usually leave me alone! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome, she is too funny:) how has she been doing since this conversation?

    ReplyDelete