Wednesday, January 23, 2008

More Family Pics

... and here are the rest of the pics from Jenny!!

http://jennylein.typepad.com/photos/robfam07/

5 comments:

  1. SOOOO cute! And I love that you are actually in these! You look so pretty with your hair darker! I think my favorite is the one with Presley carrying her shoes. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...These are beautiful!!! I love them! Ya'll are such a cute family! Miss ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Words fail me. What a beautiful family. If I saw these in a magazine I would say "those are all models-NO WAY all those beautiful people belong to the same family!" You're going to go broke buying pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW- Incredible pictures! I love every one of them. I think my favorites are 3994 and 4249.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are sooooo good! I love them all, but especially 3998. And the
    1st one of Presley is priceless. They are all good - Tracy you look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete