We took a trip to the hill country recently to visit Lindsey, Mike & Kristie, as well a lot of other family that lives in the Wimberly. Presley came up with a new nickname for Uncle Coty - "Cookie." I have a feeling that nickname is going to stick for a while...
I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! You did such a great job. The picture of Jesse and Jude is priceless...I LOVE IT. I will be coming to you for belly shots when I get (crying) bigger, if you are interested in doing that. ;-)
This is my blog. It's mainly about my kids. They're completely amazing. My blog is honest. It's probably way TMI (that's "too much information" for you non blogger folks). Don't take offense at the gross things they say and do. They do lots of sweet things too.
"Its a crazy life, but its my life and I wouldn't change a thing."
What's in a Name?
-
{doe•ee•bird} photography.
*Is it quirky?*
Totally.
*Is it unique?*
Absolutely.
*Is it easy to spell?*
Come on people! It's phonetic! How hard is that?...
These pictures you took at Wimberly are awesome! They look so professional.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! You did such a great job. The picture of Jesse and Jude is priceless...I LOVE IT. I will be coming to you for belly shots when I get (crying) bigger, if you are interested in doing that. ;-)
ReplyDelete