Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Some February Updates

Kaylee made up a story today. In it, she was a butterfly, Presley was a bumblebee, and Emily was... well... a cockroach. I think I might actually see the light at the end of the tunnel with the pottytraining. Her and Presley were actually fighting over who got to sit on the toilet tonight. People tell me not to worry so much about it and that she "won't go to kindergarten in diapers"... but I saw an episode of Supernanny and there was a SEVEN year old that was not pottytrained, so I know it can happen!!
Anyway, here's a cute pic of her taken right before she got her hair chopped. Presley got her first real haircut by yours truly. I really didn't have much of a choice after I overheard Jesse telling her she looked like Lionel Richie from the "Dancin' on the Ceiling" video. I admit I put a bit of curl enhancer in her hair, but Lionel?!? I ended up cutting about 1.5 inches off the back only. She DID have a bit of "business in the front, party in the back" going on!

Jude is trying to crawl. He has exactly one little snaggletooth. He is so CUTE I can't take it sometimes!! I put him in the bathtub with Kaylee and Presley the other day and was thinking how nice it was that I could bathe them all at once. He was splashing around having a great time until... I'm sure you can figure out how this story ends- with me screaming for Jesse's help while trying to pull the kids out while they laughed and pointed at you know what.


Emily is also doing well...for a cockroach :). I enrolled both her and Kaylee in soccer starting in March. Emily will be on Reese Picard's team and Laura and I are most looking forward to seeing them in little miniature shinguards. She is also doing well in Kinderdance. We will probably try to get her on the swim team for the first time this summer!


As I am typing this out, Emily,Kaylee and Presley have taken all of the pillows off of the couches and are taking turns being buried under them while the other two jump on them. I also noticed that K & P have taken their diapers off. I think I better go now...

3 comments:

  1. Great update!!! I love that Jesse thinks Presley looks like old school Lionel Richie. That is classic. Chad and I were cracking up reading this blog. Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To cute, to funny, and to...totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so cute...you all seem to have great adventures everyday. Let us know when soccer games are. That will be something we won't want to miss!

    ReplyDelete