Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to!!

Jude's and Jack's (a.k.a. "the J.Crew") 1st bday party went off as successfully as possible, considering it was a pool party and the weather didn't totally cooperate. The kiddos didn't seem to mind the chilly pool, although I saw some blue lips more than once. THANK YOU to all of our friends and family that attended and endured the drizzle and general mass chaos that is always associated with the Robinson household, we have the best group of people in our lives!

A special thanks to Grammie Alice, whose picture of the Marriott Man will be forever emblazoned in my mind and associated with my son's first birthday! For those of you that didn't get the "pleasure" of seeing the pic, I will have to describe it to you later. Folks- you just don't find a mother-in-law more hilarious than Alice Robinson! When so many people complain about their in-laws, I feel like I seriously LUCKED OUT in that department (all around!)!

I am way behind on some stuff I said I would post, so I will try to post more news and pix this week!!

6 comments:

  1. What a cute first birthday picture! Sorry we missed the party. The boys have been cursed with a stomach virus =(. Glad it was a success for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a blast! Thanks for hosting! Our babies are growing up- sniff, sniff.... Just think, next year they'll be TERRIBLE twos!! Yikes!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is awesome! Like I said in Mer's blog. I think I will stick with white icing and cake for Lilly's 1st birthday! Though thte mess is really fun to watch. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry we missed Jude's first b-day. The nerve of our kids for having b-days so close together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an OSM picture!! Sorry we missed the big guys day:( It sounds like everyone had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this pic. The icing matches his eyes! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete