Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Kids shoulda been named "Trump"

Update on the pottytraining... BOTH Kaylee and Presley went all day yesterday with no accidents! WHOO HOO. I think the trick was the combo of 1) deciding I wasn't going to allow diapers anymore, 2) going to the store and letting them pick out a huge variety of new underroos, and 3) the mini toilet.


However, now I have a little problem. I had tried the sticker chart and candy for rewards and found that cold hard cash worked the best. I'm not kidding. And one of my friends who shall remain nameless clued the two of them in that quarters were better than pennies. Now everytime one of them does even a little tinkle on the potty, the first thing out of their mouth is "Money!" Not sure how I am going to get out of this one without going broke...


Anyway, we are heading out of town for Lindsey's graduation from college if the dr. gives Presley clearance later today (I think she might have strep :( ). I'll post some pics of the big event when we return.


Here's a pic of Jude (with Jack in the background) that I like :)




5 comments:

  1. That is a great pic of Jude! It is one of those that you can't help but smile when you look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I know he wasn't 'cuz I was there...but it looks like he's wearing a "wife beater shirt" under the long sleeve.... Is it just me?!? Cutie pie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok - please tell me where you get underoos???? I thought they stopped selling those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to say that is a great pic of Jude! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend of mine pottytrained her son with money and he got nickels (BIGGER than pennies!) for peepee or quarters for poo. Then on Saturday they'd go garage sale shopping and he could pick out a toy. Pretty brilliant I thought! Thank goodness jelly beans are working for us right now though...! I'd go broke! I think Tristan pees like a dog marking the neighborhood - a little tinkle every 5 minutes!

    ReplyDelete