Friday, May 2, 2008

Some New Discoveries

So... I am looking for Emily this morning. I finally find her. In my closet. With the guiltiest look ever on her face.

Me: What are you doing?
Emily: I need to blow my nose. (Face starts crumbling, lip starts quivering. She is about to start crying)
Me: So what are you doing in my closet?

She motions to one of my sweaters hanging up. There's snot on the sleeve. Apparently the toilet paper that was about 4 feet away was not good for nose wiping.

I discovered Presley has an amazing skill. She can go from fully dressed to completely naked in just under 4 seconds. She has been practicing her new skill quite a bit! Usually in front of guests.

I had to take the light bulbs out of every single light in Emily and Kaylee's room. Ms. Hyper Kaylee was turning the lights on and partying all night in her room and keeping Emily up (although Emily did not seem to object much).

All in all, a normal week in the Robinson household. Stay tuned for some cute pics of Presley in her little pink gymnastics leotard and some video of Emily keeping up with the boys on her soccer team. Pretty awesome!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been on the blog in awhile...yours always makes me smile! Never a dull moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok sorry for the multiple replies here but I haven't been able to read your blog in a while! HYSTERICAL AS ALWAYS :) LOVE the pics, esp. the ones for "Father's Day" (haha - Homer). Also love the bday cards :) You are too creative! BTW - What photo editing software do you use???

    ReplyDelete