Thursday, May 1, 2008

Can't Wait for Father's Day

OK, so I took the kids to a studio to get some Father's Day pix taken. Our family friend Karen is a pro photographer and very graciously took all the pix for me and I did the editing. This was going to be one of those presents that was for Jesse... but really for me. Anyway- I really can't wait until FD to get them printed and hung on the wall, so I'll just get him something else. I think they are too cute! Jude in Jesse's letter jacket

Presley in my wedding dress

The plan is to take pix of them every few years in these until one day they will finally grow into them (*sniff, sniff). I need to think of something along these lines for Emily and Kaylee, so let me know if you think of anything.


Also, a lot of you have seen the invites to the JCrew party (aka Jude and his friend Jack's 1st birthday party), so I am posting the first three pages of the invitations for those folks that live out of town. Those of you that plan on coming to the party need to make sure you dress for the theme!




5 comments:

  1. WOW, All the pictures are great! Maybe you could take pics of the girls in one of your old concert t-shirts from H.S.! LOL- they would probably end up wearing them anyway, Vintage is always in style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handsome little men!!! The Yankos all have their plaid gear and are ready to parrrrrrrrrrty and celebrate the BIG ONE! Can't wait....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute and clever are those invites?! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest most creative invitation I have ever seen!!! Great job on those and the adorable pictures at the top. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest most creative invitation I have ever seen!!! Great job on those and the adorable pictures at the top. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete