

In other news, today was our first trip to the ER. Long story short- Jude fell and started nodding off and acting sleepy shortly after he stopped screaming. After calling the after-hours pediatrician, we took him to the ER, where he promptly STOPPED the act and started running around, laughing at everyone, and pulling things off the walls. The RN checked his vitals and after learning those were fine, we decided not to check in. He is taking his afternoon nap now, so I am going to go watch him sleep ;).
What a perfect picture op with the duck. That is a great family picture. Once I feel like being on the other side of the lens I would love a couple snap shots of Lilly and me. At this point it appears she is being raised by a single Daddy. LOL
ReplyDeleteI must say that is one good looking family! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Tracy - you did an awesome job and my kids loved you. I'm so glad I finally got some pics of all 5 of us!
How scary about Jude! Good call on not checking in after you realized all was well. We took Jack to the Minor Emergency Clinic to have his boo boo cleaned and "glued" shut and got a bill a thousand bucks! Sighhh.....
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!!! And you will love Shantaram. Such a good story. I literally copied at least 20 quotes and about 6 passages from that book into my journal as the way he writes about things is so... perfect.
ReplyDelete