Friday, June 6, 2008

Some June Updates and a Question to Ponder

Presley changes clothes a minimum of five times a day, and usually picks out something along the lines of the outfit pictured below.
Notice the shirt is on backwards. She refused to let me fix it.

Jude is officially a walker now and his little baby steps are pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. I like his little fat belly in the pic below. Does he really look like he is only in the 10th percentile for weight? I don't think so...Emily just had her first dance recital and while I hate to be one of those parents that brag about the accomplishments of their 5 year old (OK, no I don't)- her teacher DID stop her after the class and thank her for being the leader ;). The recital kept all of the parents in giggles for all 20 minutes of it. The kids were all offbeat, and half of them were just standing there sucking their thumb- it was pretty hilarious!

Kaylee is... well, Kaylee. She's a NUT.

It's about a thousand degrees in Houston right now, so we spend every waking moment in the pool.Question to Ponder: Jesse asked me the other day "Why do 2 and 3 year olds run everywhere they go?"

4 comments:

  1. You have an awesome family, never a dull moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Jude looks like Tate in the b/w picture. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And why is a 2 year old's run the cutest thing ever??? I love a good booty shake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...i haven't looked at the blog forever! So much to see and read. Your life is so very comical. You need a realty show. That is probably why you can't sleep!

    ReplyDelete