Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Welcome Neighbor!

Last Friday, I had the privilege of photographing Annemarie Haley being born. WOW- I cannot even articulate how amazing it was. Since words will not do the experience justice, here are a few of my favorite pix.



Mom, Dad, and baby are doing wonderful!

OK, for all of you inquiring minds about the post below. I wont have the results until next week. I would bet my house that there are no medical issues and that Mr. Sleep Doctor will just tell me I need to learn how to relax- easy for him to say, he dosen't live my life! I'll let everyone know what the results are, unless it is something really embarassing- in which case I will make something up to tell everyone ;).

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the picture of Chad crying - that is so sweet and a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW YOU ARE A GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER!!!Awesome pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots!!! I am even more bummed that Jack had complications and you couldn't take his pictures! :( Regarding your testing...don't you just hate it when they find "nothing wrong" and you still have a hefty bill to pay??? Sighhhh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...those are so great Tracy! I can't wait for you to take our birth pictures in Dec.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, why can't we live closer! I want you to take Paisley's birth photos! These are INCREDIBLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete