Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tracy-The Horror Movie

So... as most people who know me are aware, I have been "blessed" with what my family calls the "Genovese Curse." It's basically the insomnia curse that my dad's entire side of the family gets to deal with on a nightly basis. I decided that I was tired of not sleeping (and that Jesse was probably even more tired of having the light/TV on at 3 am) and wanted to know if it was just some freakish gene that I had inherited or if there was an underlying medical issue that needed to be treated. There is a sleep disorders clinic in TW, so I went to Mr. Sleep Doctor and he signed me up for an overnight sleep study. I took a picture of myself hooked up to all of the tubes with my phone. Good thing I am not that vain, cause this picture is frightening!!!! OK, I lied. I am kind of vain, but I think this picture is kind of interesting in a freaky sort of way, so I am posting it, even though it looks like it came out of a horror movie!

10 comments:

  1. And the results of the study were??????? I'm hate cliff-hangers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Milli, what did the Dr. say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, what did they say??? I have always wished I could live on 3 hours of sleep a night like you! :o) I am very curious though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy moly! So, what did they find out?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, inquiring minds want to know what they found out? Although I've always been jealous of your ability to function on such little sleep! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok so what'd they find out??????????

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel your pain ... literally. I have a bit of the good 'ole Genovese curse as well. I'm interested to hear what the doctor says!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let me know what the doctor says - it will be interesting to know if there is a cure to our "Genovese Curse."

    ReplyDelete