Kaylee is one funny three year old. Here are a few of her recent Kaylee-isms.
(You have to picture these conversations being held at a very HIGH volume level, because she is LOUD)
1) She was getting her hair cut and noticed the hairdresser had earrings:
K: Hey! You have earrings!!! ...are you pottytrained???
(Cute!)
2) Recently she has been wanting to sleep in only a diaper and no PJs (she is totally pottytrained, but we still put her in pullups at night). More than once I have walked into her room and she has taken the diaper off at some point in the middle of the night and is consequently sleeping in the buff. Here was a conversation between her and Jesse concerning this:
K: I'm going to sleep in just a diaper tonight.
J: Well OK, sure Kaylee. (Kaylee contemplates this further and says...)
K: No, no diaper. I want to sleep in just boobs and butts.
(Oh geez! Should I be worried?!?!?!)
3) She walked into the master bathroom and Jesse was in the shower.
K: HEY!!! You got one just like Jude! ...and Reese!!
(OMGtimetoputalockonthebathroomdoor!!!)
You just can't make stuff like this up! I sometimes wonder if she knows how hilarious she is and if she actually tries to be funny??
What's in a Name?
-
{doe•ee•bird} photography.
*Is it quirky?*
Totally.
*Is it unique?*
Absolutely.
*Is it easy to spell?*
Come on people! It's phonetic! How hard is that?...
14 years ago
she is such a character;) isn't it great how innocent children are!!
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny! I almost p'd my pants on the last one.
ReplyDelete