Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Hope everyone had a good Memorial Day weekend! Since it was a blazing inferno in Houston, we had a bunch of friends over and spent all weekend in the pool. Presley was so worn out from all the swimming that she fell asleep on the bench in our backyard wrapped in a towel with her floaties still on!We concluded the weekend with a trip to King's Orchard yesterday to pick blueberries and strawberries. Probably not the best idea when it was 150 degrees outside, but it was fun for a while! I think I was a farmer in a past life, bc I absolutely LOVE picking fruit! My mom actually ordered me two blueberry bushes today!

Jude had his one year appt yesterday, get these stats:


Height: 30"- 50th percentile

Weight: 20lb 15 oz- 10th percentile

Head: 19.5"- 100th percentile!


OK, now I know the kid has a big head (kind of like the rest of the Robinsons), but he really isn't that disproportionate! I think it just measures bigger because his head is very round (kind of like Charlie Brown). Doctor H. isn't concerned, but said I need to quit allowing him so much milk because he is filling up on it and not eating enough food. And I thought whole milk was fattening? Guess not...


Anyway, here are a couple of pix of Kaylee and Presley from this weekend that I liked!


2 comments:

  1. Tracy!

    Thanks for checking out our blog - it's so good to hear from you. I just linked onto your blog via Co's ...and spent an hour reading and laughing (with) your posts. I can't believe you have four babies!! Last time we talked, I think you were preggers with your first. How amazing and your kids are absolutely BEAUTIFUL. You are superMom!! I may need some advice from you on this momma-thing. I'm kind of new at this. :) What is your secret?!

    Again, it's so good to hear from you. If you're ever in the Chicago area - give me a holla!

    Love,
    Ann

    (I don't think I have your current email...can you email your contact info over to annlin88@gmail.com? Thanks!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me float around your pool this weekend it was so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete