Jude- ~11 months
Jude ~ 12 months
Presley in her leotard one night before gymnastics
Jude ~ 12 months
Presley ~ 27 months
Jude after tearing into his first birthday cake and smearing it all over his face. Jesse called it his "William Wallace" look (from Braveheart)
Presley getting ready to go to gymnastics. She rarely looks at the camera for me, so getting this picture was a nice treat!
Jude grabbing for a bubble.Kaylee and her baby. I have tried to buy clothes for the baby, but she immediately takes them off!
Rare picture of Presley giving Jude a kiss. Normally she just pokes him in the eye.
Presley at Auntie Lindsey's graduation.
Jude and his friend Taylor taking a bath in our kitchen sink!
Emily went to a birthday party at Sweet and Sassy- a salon for girls. They dressed all the girls up like princesses.
I think she looks like a little twenties Shirley Temple here ;)
Jude covered in presents on his first birthday
Kaylee's reward for getting pottytrained- ears pierced! She didn't cry at all!! This was her subsequent conversation with Jesse.
I thought the girls looked so cute one day in these outfits I had to take their picture!
Although I have trimmed Presley's baby mullet a little, this was her first official haircut from Nannie!
I love this picture of Jude for two reasons, 1) he is wearing a "Jesse outfit"- plaid shorts and a Tshirt with some kind of swimming picture on it, 2) he is partaking in his favorite activity- splashing in the toilet (ewwwww!!). He earned a new nickname- "Splashy" because he is SUCH a water baby! With his genes though, it would be a shock if he didn't take to the pool like a fish- his great grandfather is in the Swimming Hall of Fame, great grandmother holds world records in the mile swim, Grammie Alice swam in the olympic trials, and Jesse was an all-state swimmer in high school!
Oh by the way- the picture in the post below was a little "Creativity with Pictures." Jude can't even walk yet, much less crawl onto the roof and jump off, LOL!



Great pictures, but my favorite of the bunch is Presley walking in her leotard. What a strut that girl has got!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous - all of them! I have to agree, I love the one of Presley in her leotard.
ReplyDeleteIt's Elizabeth, Katie's friend. I absolutely love reading your blog. My favorite picture is Jude and his buddy taking a bath in the sink. Love it. I can't wait to see your photos of Annemarie.
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures Tracy!!! Your kiddos are just too beautiful! Just like their momma and daddy!
ReplyDelete