My exciting news for the week is that Presley swam all the way across the pool sans floaties! She swims underwater, flips over onto her back to take a breath, and then swims underwater some more. She can only do it once or twice without getting tired, and it still looks like a major struggle is going on between her little arms/legs and the water, but I couldn't be more excited!
3 down, 1 to go and I might stop having periodic nightmares about the pool ;) (Actually doubt it... I still have nightmares (aka- "Chili-mares") about waiting tables and I haven't done that since college!)
We are looking forward to Kaylee and Reese's big birthday bash this weekend, which is ON...even if Hurricane Ike makes his nasty appearance in Houston!
More pix to be posted soon, promise!
Oh, and if you happen to talk to Jesse this week... ask him what he wore yesterday when he couldn't find any clean underwear. I only wish I had had my camera ready.
What's in a Name?
-
{doe•ee•bird} photography.
*Is it quirky?*
Totally.
*Is it unique?*
Absolutely.
*Is it easy to spell?*
Come on people! It's phonetic! How hard is that?...
14 years ago
I can only image...don't tell me he can fit into Jude's clothes too! Look forward to seeing all the kidos having fun this weekend!
ReplyDeleteI still have Chilimares all the time too! What's with that?
ReplyDeleteI am guessing he wore one of the swim diapers. How funny would that be?
ReplyDeleteJack & I wont be able to make it to the party. They will be putting us on 12 hour shifts cause of the storm if it continues our way. UGHHHHH! We wont see each other for 3-4 days.
ReplyDeleteWOW I AM SO IMPRESSED!!!!! GO PRESLEY!!!!!!!!!! I still have nightmares about forgetting to Q-drop a class and it's finals time... ugh! Good luck w/ Ike!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is incredible! I know it is in her genes, but wow. Go Presley!
ReplyDelete