Thursday, September 4, 2008

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Thank you so much to all who contributed to my Race for the Cure fundraising effort so far! I came close to tripling my goal ;). Next year I will need to set a higher goal, I didn't know my friends and family were so generous, LOL.

I am also excited a few folks have signed up to do the walk with me. This is an awesome cause... y'all are great!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to do the walk!! Where can I sign up??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabrina- you should be able to join the walk from my page (link in the post below). If not, go to the Houston Race for the Cure homepage and click on "find a team." You can join the Perficient team. Make sure you sign up for the "family walk" if you are bringing Kennedy. My company is hosting a breakfast afterwards for all team participants. Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete