Wow, Kaylee and Reese had quite a birthday party. I counted over 80 people smooshed into my house - it was 'standing room only' for a while. However, the noise level with pretty consistent with what we are used to ;). I hope everyone had fun, I know Kaylee and Reese sure did!!
Here is the birthday girl and birthday boy.


Mr. Clint put on a fantastic snake show, the kids LOVED him and his reptiles, even though I noticed quite a few of the adults wearing a horrified expression. Kaylee showed NO fear, reaching into the snake bags to pull them out, holding the 30 lb boa constrictor (or was it a python?), and even trying to kiss one of the little guys. I hope she dosen't start asking for one for Christmas...
A HUGE thanks to everyone that attended and made our kiddos b-day so special!

Look closely... yes, Reese is trying to eat the snake!


Oh. My. Gosh. You are holding a big huge snake. You know that right? You're looking very Britney Spearsish - ha! :)
ReplyDeleteOK if I had made it to the party the kids would have got another show. Watching 911 at work b/c I would have had the worst anxiety attack- EMS and possibly Life Flight would have been required. I don't care if the snake is behind bullet proof glass. SHIVER. Jen you are friggin hillarious w/ the Britney thing LMAO
ReplyDeleteI think that is so cool! Those snakes are beautiful and it's great to introduce kids to animals at a young age. Now they won't be scared when they're older! Love the pics, too :)
ReplyDeleteYikes!!! That snake is frickin' HUGE!!!
ReplyDeleteUm, yeah. I can honestly say that when I have kids there will be no snake parties. Nope. Don't think so.
ReplyDeleteOk, so is that a real snake or what?
ReplyDeleteyes, they were all totally real. they were cool!!
ReplyDeleteif you didn't have to feed them rats, i would invest in some and put on my own snake show to compete with Mr. Clint! However, the whole "live feeding" thing is beyond what I can handle!
Holy crow you are freaking brave! Cool idea for a party though. Unfortunately my children will probably inherit my incredible fear of snakes!!!
ReplyDeleteLive feedings?!?! ***shudder shudder***
ReplyDeleteGlad the kiddos enjoyed it though - what a creative idea!