Thursday, January 22, 2009

Some January Updates

Just a quickie update with some fun stuff.

We went on our second annual MLK day trip to the zoo. Oh yeah, we like to go when its free. At the lion cage, Presley informed Jesse that "That one is a lion (pointing at the male with the big, beautiful, fluffy mane). And that one is a tiger (pointing at the plain looking female). Because that one dosen't have any feathers."

She turned three this month. {sniff} {double sniff}.

Enough already with the growing older!

And some "serious" pix of my not-so-serious girls.


And last but not least. Jude thought it would be fun to kick his feet up in his high chair.


Then he realized he was stuck in that position.

8 comments:

  1. Those pictures are awesome and I especially love the comment Presley made about the feathers. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious sequential pics of Jude. A case of 'it's funny until someone gets hurt' syndrome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy your pictures are so perfect, and your kiddos are adorable. It's crazy to think Presley is three!! I remember when you brought her home from the hospital, sure doesn't seem like three years ago.

    Miss y'all, hope to see everyone soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! Great pictures. Jude's cracked me up....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Jude was probably thinking "put down the damn camera and help me mom!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just telling Jack how much I love reading everyones blogs. My favorites are the ones with a conversation between parent and kiddo. Though I'm in no rush, I can't wait to have story's of my own to post with funny thought from Lilly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pic of Kaylee-another prizewinner!

    Auntie bweb

    ReplyDelete