Thursday, February 26, 2009

TMI. Definetly TMI. And I can't spell definetly to save my life.

OK, this is seriously TMI, but most parents can probably relate with the TOTAL lack of privacy you experience when your kids become mobile. They run into the bathroom while I am taking a shower and giggle and point at me... "EWWW! Yook at mommy's boobs! Yook at mommy's butt!!" (Squeals and peals of laughter ensue).   I'm quite certain my naked body is the funniest thing they have ever seen. I dont even bother to close the bathroom door anymore bc the kids will bang it down with whatever urgent need that cannot wait the 20 seconds it takes me to pee. I ran in to tinkle this morning and Presley watched me pull up my pants (and OK, my thong) and said "Mommy. Why your big butt hanging out of your panties?" I wasn't quite sure how to answer that one, because really, how do you explain to a 3 year old that having fabric up your butt is indeed comfortable?  It's a little beyond my own realm of understanding.  So I just told her that she most definetely was not allowed to wear a thong till she was 25.  She seemed satisfied with that answer.

Definetly TMI, but *sigh* I'm past the point of caring ;).

Notice Kaylee's black eye in the pix below? I thought about photoshopping it out, but decided my kid's bumps, scratches and bruises were who they were and I needed to leave them. It was a result of a most unfortunate bed-jumping incident.


And one more pic I love right now (more later!)

5 comments:

  1. LOL! Presley has the right idea...having cotton up your butt is NOT comfortable! I don't care what you say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Olly is attached at my hip right now and even tries to insist on being held while I am peeing. Crazy kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For some insane reason I decided it was a good idea to try on a cute top at Target the other day. As soon as I took off my top Tristan said "MOMMY! Look at your BOOOOOOOOOBS! You have GREAT BOOOOOOOOOOBS MOMMY!" Of course the dressing room was packed & everyone laughed, including me. I'm sure this doesn't bode well for our next shopping trip....!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahah...we really need sound bytes of all these funny comments! And I've never imagined I'd be holding Lucas while I pee, but it has happened...many many times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been to the blog in a month...work has been super busy and I guess I do not stay awake as many hours a day as you, because I never seem to find the time when I am home. There is always something else that needs to be done. Anyway, I LOVE reading your posts. They are so entertaining. Just wondering...how is printing out the pics going?? That is one of my projects too. Trying to make some albums from 2006 and on. Maybe when I'm on maternity leave:)

    ReplyDelete