I love that!!!! It is so true and that makes it even more funny. Annemarie will be screaming her head off but still manages to crawl behind me with every step I take. I can't help but laugh.
This is my blog. It's mainly about my kids. They're completely amazing. My blog is honest. It's probably way TMI (that's "too much information" for you non blogger folks). Don't take offense at the gross things they say and do. They do lots of sweet things too.
"Its a crazy life, but its my life and I wouldn't change a thing."
What's in a Name?
-
{doe•ee•bird} photography.
*Is it quirky?*
Totally.
*Is it unique?*
Absolutely.
*Is it easy to spell?*
Come on people! It's phonetic! How hard is that?...
That is frigging hilarious! I've seen it before, but I still laugh!
ReplyDeleteI love that!!!! It is so true and that makes it even more funny. Annemarie will be screaming her head off but still manages to crawl behind me with every step I take. I can't help but laugh.
ReplyDeleteThat is so true Tracy!! Loved it!
ReplyDelete