... since I got another creative outlet. I promise I will be better to you after my girls trip this weekend. But for now, I am going to tube down the Guadalupe with a beer in each hand for the next two days straight. I will be better to you when I return.
xoxoxo- Tracy
PS- Got the funniest email : "I have checked your blog for a while now just checking for updates. Everytime I look at I read the comment you made about how your parents must have felt with Abraham Lincoln died. I don't get it. Your parents were not alive when he died. I keep thinking I missed the joke or something. Please help me!!!!"
I am making fun of my parents for being OLD FARTS. Guess it wasn't that funny, LOL!
What's in a Name?
-
{doe•ee•bird} photography.
*Is it quirky?*
Totally.
*Is it unique?*
Absolutely.
*Is it easy to spell?*
Come on people! It's phonetic! How hard is that?...
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment