Friday, July 17, 2009

Whoo hoo! Our "wedding" pix just arrived!

If any of you hate your original wedding pix like I did, then suck it up and call Sara Moon and get them redone! She is an artist and an inspiration.  It's NEVER TOO LATE!  And now our kids will have wedding pictures of their parents that are classy and artistic.

I am so excited about these!

I'll post more later, gotta go to work!!

PS- Thanks to Laura for the awesome job on my hair and makeup!!  She is a bona-fide badass with a curling iron and a makeup brush!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. these look beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, you left me hangin' for the rest.... Bring 'em on, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - these are beautiful! is that your original wedding dress too? of course, only you would be able to fit it after 10 years, birthing two babies and raising 4 kids . . . kudos on the pics - you are a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning and creative! What a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos!! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! You look amazing. Love the photos, can't wait to see the rest !!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I realize I am a bit behind on this, but these are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete