So Jesse walks into Kaylee's room the other day with shorts on & no shirt. She looks up from playing and says,
"Hey! Nice boobs you got there."
What the ...?!?
Something I never imagined coming out of my mouth ... "Well, I guess you won't have a toothbrush anymore, I have to throw this one away since you just stuck it in your sister's butt."
Nice.
What's in a Name?
-
{doe•ee•bird} photography.
*Is it quirky?*
Totally.
*Is it unique?*
Absolutely.
*Is it easy to spell?*
Come on people! It's phonetic! How hard is that?...
14 years ago
OMG! I am gonna p my pants. I can't wait to see all the things Lilly is going to do. Your stories worry me a bit...all the things I have to look forward to with her. I can't imagine having 4, and you know they play off each other. You guys would be a great sitcom!
ReplyDeleteHow flippin funny!! I agree with Jod, you guys would be an osm sitcom!
ReplyDeleteI love that little girl. Her is awesome. :)
ReplyDeleteHah! I love it! Abbey always tells Scott he has "stinky boobies" and should put a shirt on. Where the heck do they get this stuff?
ReplyDeleteMy mom just showed me your blog and I am wiping tears from my eyes from laughing so hard. These kids are so cute and so funny! You have a great knack for story-telling :)
ReplyDelete