Soooooo, I thought it would be fun to have a lemonade stand with the girls this weekend. Although the corner we were working was not that busy (insert comment here), the girls did have some fun while it lasted. They turned out to be quite the little businesswomen, asking for their money up front before asking their customers whether they wanted pink or yellow. When Cheeto asked Emily how much it was, she replied "FIVE DOLLARS!" Thanks to all our friends that made a special trip by the casa in answer to my mass text message to stop by ;). Presley definetly did NOT stick her hands in the pitcher, nor did I have to pick grass out before you got there.
Some more fun pix:
Jesse throwing Emily in the pool- my kids don't seem to be happy unless they are either flying through the air, doing belly flops, or half drowning. Presley and Kaylee now REFUSE to wear floaties and Jude is not one bit scared of walking off the side of the patio into the pool (his version of jumping ;))


Presley and Kaylee have now been dubbed the Dynamic Duo on account of them wanting to dress alike every day. They also like to get in Jude's crib, thow everything out of it, and jump:

I was playing around with some new shabby chic border and storyboard techniques with these pix (thanks Nanny for the ice cream social... MMMMMM)


I got to take some fun pix of a friend at Houston's new downtown park- Discovery Green. It is smack in the middle of downtown and has some neat art and play areas for the kiddos. Here is little Mr. H- I wanted to EAT HIM UP. SO DANG CUTE.



OK, I hate the way pictures look posted on blogger. I am going to have to find a blog that allows for more resolution on posting pictures.
Quote of the week: (Jesse incredulously to Kaylee and Presley) "Are you guys seriously going to eat lunch naked?!?" These girls LOVE being in the buff.
One more thing that just cracks me up...anyone else's kids sleep with random objects? Last night, Presley insisted on sleeping with the following: her two stuffed puppies (of course), a headband, a toy cell phone case, kid's sunglasses, and a beaded necklace. When I went into her room to get her this morning, she tryed to gather everything up and when her little hands couldn't quite wrap around everything, she said "Mommy, its too heavy!" So I had to help her gather it up. It was so dang cute.
I just had to share on this one. Micah totally sleeps with a different collection every night too! It usually involves every stuffed and plastic animal he owns, lined up on the footboard and all over the bed, about 8 books, LOTS of cars, and an old sunglasses case filled with little army men and lots more. And he always ends up sleeping on top of half of it, ouch! Toddlers are hysterical!
ReplyDeleteLoved that about sleeping with all the different toys! My girls too! Why do they do that?
ReplyDeleteClaire also sleeps with a Hanna Montana eye mask. You know one of those pretend masks that is supposed to prevent puffy eyes. I'll walk in her room in the mornings and am so shocked that she has not taken it off all night.
The pictures of Jude are great! I can play and edit photos every day. I usually sit here for hours messing around with photosuite.
ReplyDelete