Tracy, I don't think you understand how important it is for you to update your blog. My daily work ritual depends on my friends updating their blogs. I sell xxxxxxx, probably one of the most boring things in the world to talk about. During the day I look for things to do instead of work, like going to academy 3 times a day, making up reasons to go to Wal-Mart, things like that. With that being said 1/4 of my day is spent going to my friends blogs to see their kids and hear about the funny things going on in their life. Well yours is one of my favorites. Even though I see your family everyday I still love hearing about what silly things kaylee has said, looking at pictures of presley's crazy hair and looking at jude with food all over his face. Your last post was on Aug 7th, it's the 21st!! That's like 3 weeks of no posting. So as one of your faithful blog readers would you PLEASE update your blog with a funny little story about one of your kids or a goofy thing jesse did in the past weeks, my work day depends on it.
So here ya go.
An Emily conversation I can't even believe I am publishing-
Jesse: Emily! Go wash your hands
Me(yelling from another room): Why? Whats on her hands?!?
Jesse: She just stuck her finger in her butt
Me: Emily! That's gross! Don't stick your finger in your butt! That is not allowed!! Who taught you that?
Emily: Um, I don't know
Me: That is very naughty!! Don't do that again, do you understand?!?
(pause)
Jesse: Now smell your finger.
(She does it. Jesse is cracking up)
Jesse: What does it smell like?
Emily: Umm... applejuice
Another one:
(Jesse driving Emily home from school)
Emily: I have to go potty! Jesse: Hold on, we are almost home! Emily: OK(3 minutes later)
Jesse: are you holding your pee?
Emily: No
Jesse: WHAT?!?! Did you pee your pants?!?
Emily: No, I'm NOT HOLDING MY PEE... I'M HOLDING MY NUTS!
You gotta love what they pick up in school!
I seriously wonder just how bad I am stinting the girls future dating lives by publishing this stuff. Dang!
Kaylee got a hold of some scissors. She cut up a dress, her doll's hair and her own hair. Luckily the dress was old, the doll wasn't a favorite, and her hair is already in a little bob with lots of layers, so you can kind of not even tell she cut it. Phew! I knew it would happen one day, luckily it wasn't too bad.
No funny stories this time about Presley or Jude... except that maybe Jude likes wearing the girl's headbands and cries for them everytime he sees one.
Sigh. The poor little guy. Story of his life.
Seriously. Jesse is my hero. And I also look to your blog for entertainment value. :o)
ReplyDelete