All parents need to look at this video about fire alarms and how kids don't hear them.
Another public service reminder. Water makes grease fires worse! Laura was telling me the other day how their grill spontaneously caught on fire. My response- "WOW! Did JM hose it down to put the fire out?" UMMM... DUH!!! Thankfully that didn't happen to me because I apparently would have blown the neighborhood up. And the sad thing is that I HAVE seen a video of what water does to grease fires.
Why do they teach crafts in Girl Scouts and important stuff like this in Boy Scouts? Maybe I only remember the crafts stuff. It was, sadly, a long time ago that I donned the polyester green and white.
What's in a Name?
-
{doe•ee•bird} photography.
*Is it quirky?*
Totally.
*Is it unique?*
Absolutely.
*Is it easy to spell?*
Come on people! It's phonetic! How hard is that?...
14 years ago
Yea, that is scary. I have to be honest and say none of my detectors work b/c I don't put batteries in them. The random high pitch beep became too annoying. If I pulled the batteries out of one that was beeping another one would start a few days later. This was after attempting a battery change. I hate those things.
ReplyDeleteScary! I'm going to set the smoke detector off before school starts to see if Katja & Robbie wake up.... I'll let you know the results.
ReplyDeleteThat's amazing. Thanks for sharing. We need to be on the look out for the voice alarms
ReplyDelete