I wanted to do a quick post for everyone to keep Belle and Curt Vukenoyer +3 in their thoughts and prayers. Belle is very pregnant (29 weeks) with triplets (all boys!) right now and so far everything is progressing great! If you know Belle, please leave a quick comment wishing her and her family good luck... I know she reads my blog even if she dosen't keep up with her own (that's a hint Belle!!).
Congratulations Belle!!! You look so awesome, by the way. What an adventure you guys are about to be on. I hope it's a smooth ride and all goes well. I'll look forward to the updates!! We'll be saying some prayers for your family + 3!
This is my blog. It's mainly about my kids. They're completely amazing. My blog is honest. It's probably way TMI (that's "too much information" for you non blogger folks). Don't take offense at the gross things they say and do. They do lots of sweet things too.
"Its a crazy life, but its my life and I wouldn't change a thing."
What's in a Name?
-
{doe•ee•bird} photography.
*Is it quirky?*
Totally.
*Is it unique?*
Absolutely.
*Is it easy to spell?*
Come on people! It's phonetic! How hard is that?...
Congratulations Belle!!! You look so awesome, by the way. What an adventure you guys are about to be on. I hope it's a smooth ride and all goes well. I'll look forward to the updates!! We'll be saying some prayers for your family + 3!
ReplyDelete