As a parent of four, I am brimming with parenting advice just waiting for you to ask. I try my hardest to keep unsolicited advice to myself, but here is one thing I feel I must pass on- for the mental health of all of my friends. If you don't heed another word of advice from me, take this one to heart. DO NOT, under ANY circumstances, ATTEMPT to buy school supplies from a retailer. PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF and buy them from the Parent/Teacher Org. I won't go into detail about my near-tears experience trying to hunt down all of Emily's supplies at three different stores. For those of you with little kids, it is ABSOLUTELY VITAL you remember this when they go to school. I think this experience has taken years off of my life.
On a better note- isn't he SO DANG CUTE?!?! These overalls get a LOT of attention!
OMG!!!! SO FREAKIN CUTE! Thank you for the advice...I will remember this when the time comes:) Sorry you had to go through it first!
ReplyDeleteHe reminds me of Presley in that picture. I don't know why...maybe cuz his hair is getting curlier everyday? Hmm, maybe it's the way he's holding his head. Cutie pie, regardless!
ReplyDeleteYea, those overalls rock! The Emily stories from a couple posts ago are friggin hilarious. I also agree, you have some of the funniest stories to read and I look forward to seeing what happens next in the Robinson household.
ReplyDeleteUm, Tracy. I believe those are the wrong overalls. They should have orange and white writing and say "Eat 'em up Kats". Just thought I'd through that out there for future consideration!
ReplyDelete