Highlights of the trip- first and foremost, the WEDDING and visiting the Genovese side of our family. Can you believe Jesse and I have been married over 8 years and this was the first time he had met some of those crazy Italians?!? Nikki and Ryan- CONGRATS!

Speaking of crazy Italians- Jesse was quite flabbergasted at the amount of talk revolving around sex- from my GRANDMOTHER. Geez. The illusion that her and my Grandfather had sex a TOTAL of FOUR times (once for each kid) has been forever shattered.
We spent Saturday in beautiful Napa valley. We took in the breathtaking scenery, did a little wine tasting and had mucho fun driving around trespassing on property and setting my camera up to autoshoot pix of us in various "graperies." (grin).



Below is what Jesse demonstrated I do to cure my hangover. Yes- he did get high enough to touch his feet to the ceiling and yes, we did stay in a boring hotel and not a cute & quaint little B&B (long story ;)).
It was such a nice and relaxing trip for us. I bet we only talked about how much we missed the kids 50% of the time ;)
Hi there,
ReplyDeleteI don't think I know you, but stumbled upon your blog through mutual friends. I just wanted to let you know that I have now used a whole hour of my day, made my husband make lunch, and watched the baby tear paper towel all of over the floor in quest to read as much of your hilarious blog as I could. I must get back to responsibilities, but thank you for the laughs.
Sincerely,
Tawny
Thank you so much for coming out Tracy! I can't wait to see the rest of the pics!! We all loved meeting Jesse as well! Ryan missed the "robot dance-off" and is crossing his fingers that his cousin got it on tape! LOL
ReplyDeleteDude...the pictures are AWESOME! You guys look like recruiters for California. And you wonder why all 4 of your kids jump on the couch.....hmmmm....JESSE!
ReplyDeleteKya- thanks! glad my crazy fam could make you laugh. my "material" comes from my crazy husband and kids... i'm unfortunately not terribly funny myself, LOL :)!
ReplyDeletenikki- thank YOU! i only wish i got to spend more time with everyone! i saw you for like 1.2 seconds. so when are you guys coming to Texas? i have heard august is a nice & pleasant time of year.
katie- thanks dude. don't stop by here on your walk today. some more funk is going around :( its a croupy nasty cough this time. ARGH!
Love the pics - wonderful pics of you and Jesse!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are awesome. I can't wait to see what you pull out of your hat for our family pics. I've thought numerous times how nice it would be if there was a local spot set up just for picture ops. For example a nice waterfall, a cute bridge, beautiful trees...all in one location. Hmmmmm if only I could find some cheap land I would set something up myself, quit my job, rent it out hourly for photographers, and play all day with Lilly. Jack could come 2! LOL
ReplyDeleteAww! Yay for you guys! Sounds like y'all had such a fun time! I LOVE the trespassing shots!!! I just got Photoshop Elements & will have to pick your brain about some of your favorite touch up secrets ;) Still need to get that book you recommended though.....!
ReplyDeleteWow, your pictures look like postcards, gorgeous! Glad your husband didn't break any bones with that move.
ReplyDeleteWhere did you stay and what wineries did you go to? So jealous! I love Napa...just not enough to live in SF anymore. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics!!! I'm sure it was nice to get away.
ReplyDeleteHi Tracy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the snapfish pics, they were great! I continue to be impressed by your photography skills - hell, look at how good your Napa pics turned out and you weren't even holding the camera! Anyway, it was great to see you guys (although too short!). Next visit we will have to go visit you guys and meet the kids. Loved Jesse, too, great guy!