Friday, February 6, 2009

Can't think of a good title for this post

So Jesse is off buying a gas powered pencil sharpener and I am sitting here playing with some pix from this week. Loving these fun frames and these pix of the girls!



OK, he isn't really looking for a gas powered sharpener, but its a sad fact that we have 768,938 UNsharpened pencils in this house and not a working sharpener in sight, so our kindergartener has been doing her homework with highlighters, ink pens, and crayons for a couple of weeks now.  Enough is enough, it time to make a special trip to the store to buy a sharpener. 

Just look at this guy. No folks, he isn't in pain or sad. Just one of the many little tantrums that earned him the nickname Pouty.

Ahhh, here's the little smile that somehow makes all those trantrums OK.




7 comments:

  1. Those frames are really neat. That is a really great picture of Presley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Presley is so workin' the camera, with her hand discreetly tucked behind her ear. So so cute! Your girls are so beautiful and love Jude's pouty and smiley face. I have to agree with you on the helmet idea - Lucas got his first bump on the forehead this week. Yikes.

    I think I read elsewhere on your blog that Jude has a way-above-average-sized head. Lucas is the same way! Top heavy. His head is so large, it's not even on the charts at the ped's office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greats pics, Jude is the best...love him! I think Lilly is qoing to be a pouter to, I need to teach myself not to laugh at her when she does though. Those faces are so dern cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG he looks just like Abbey when he's having a tantrum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. he he, so cute! Thanks for the thumb sucking advice (or lack of-jk, maybe she'll just outgrow it)...at least I have one person who reads my blog! (lol) One of these weekends we're gonna come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again beautiful pictures of the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Jude looks JUST LIKE YOU in the last picture you posted in this post. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete